The Loft offers luxury, comfort and total privacy. Only 90 minutes from Manhattan, conveniently located minutes from West Point, Storm King Art Center, Woodbury Common Outlet, DIA Beacon and includes a delicious breakfast in your room each morning.
See our special guest packages for West Point visitors and, for women only, our Serenity Now getaway.
- A Gourmet breakfast delivered to your door each morning which may include -individual bacon infused crust quiche
- Fruit and cheese crepes with fresh whipped cream
- Assorted smoothies
- Breakfast pizza
- Dietary needs will be discussed prior to your arrival
- A totally separate, totally private studio
- Parking at your door
- Discreet location in quiet neighborhood
- Magnificent mountain views
- Close to DIA Beacon
- Walking distance to Storm King Art Center
- Safe neighborhood for walking or running with sightings of our local deer and other wildlife
- comfortable queen-size bed
-750 square feet of comfort with 11 foot ceiling
- Bellanest full size sofa sleeper
- Mini-bar with all amenities (you supply snacks and liquor)
- Massive closet
- Two low hanging ceiling fans
- Heat and A/C control
- Private outdoor balcony with magnificent mountain views
- Fireproof safe in master closet for valuables
- Oversized heated Jacuzzi bathtub
- Sit in shower with massive showerhead
- Fully stocked linen closet with towels, pillows, blankets, toiletries, hairdryer
- Assorted bath salts
- Keurig coffee maker with condiments
- Electric tea kettle
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Dishes and utensils
*No cooking in room
Arriving by train? We'll be happy to pick you up at the Beacon train station for an overnight with us, then drop you back in Beacon after breakfast the next morning to spend your day at the DIA Gallery and enjoy the many quaint shops and cafes on Beacon's Main Street, just across from the train station.
Storm King Art Center opens May 3rd. Take advantage of our Artist's Weekend Special. Hop an early Saturday morning train, we will pick you up in Beacon, then, from The Loft, walk to the Storm King Art Center where you can rent a bicycle for the day, enjoy a relaxing evening back in The Loft with take-out from a local restaurant, kick back for a delicious private breakfast the next morning, then we will take you back to Beacon to spend your day enhoying their many art venues before you board your train home. Bring along a couple of friends and split the cost for a fun Hudson Valley adventure.
The Loft is a licensed and insured guest service business and inspected by NYS guidelines.
Your hosts, Al and Julia are nearby in the main house and see to everything you need.
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *
The Loft at 12 Clara will surpass your expectations of a 'home away from home', providing you a peaceful and private experience, 100% safe and secure, to make your stay with us one you will remember and, in turn, have us look forward to many years of your happy returns.
*The Loft is a licensed and insured hospitality business.
"Julia,Thank you so much in enhancing our stay. The room, the location are great yet all the little accessories make it very cozy and comfortable. Hopefully, when we come back, we will be welcomed again." Janet and Rich V.
The Loft is only 14 minutes from
West Point's Main Gate
and 15 minutes from the
Woodbury Common Shopping Outlets where you receive your 20% off coupon book for staying with us.