There’s nothing like feeling at home when you travel. As one guest remarked, “You sure know how to take care of people,” and I make sure all my guests feel that same way.
From the moment you book your stay at The Loft our line of communication stays open. When you walk through the door I want you to feel like you’ve been here before…familiar. Once you are settled, I become invisible so you have total privacy and peace. My request is simple. If there is anything you need or if you have any questions I’m there by phone or text during your entire stay.
The Loft at 12 Clara is a licensed and insured Hudson Valley hospitality business,but we don’t stop there. Room service sets up apart from the rest of the competition.
We provide you with all the information you need whether you’re hiking Black Rock Forest or Storm King Mountain, shopping at the Woodbury Common Outlet, soaking up some culture at Storm King Art Center (just around the corner) or Dia Beacon, or just hanging out here at The Loft, you will find everything you need right here. Complimentary basket of s’mores fixins’ for the firepit year round.
Some of the many places to visit while staying at the The Loft are:
- The United States Military Academy at West Point
- Brotherhood Winery and the Shawangunk Wine Trail
- Historic New Windsor’s Purple Heart Museum
- Washington’s Headquarters
- Storm King Art Center
- Woodbury Common Premium Shopping Outlet
- Manhattan – A short ride to Metro-North train station if you plan to spend the day enjoying NYC.